This foreign accent man called me from 850 6657652 number trying to get my bank account number to deposit a loan for $2.000 claiming to give me 1 year to pay it and only will have to pay $200 interest.I figured this was a scam, so I googled the company name.

Come to find out. He was using another company name, because his number was not linked to the real company number. So people please be careful when you are doing a online loan. There's so many scams and desperate people over seas and Etc that gets access to your info.

The gentleman had my name and address too scary.Thank GOD I was wise enough to investigate to GOD be the gory

This person wrote the review because of not as described of usa cashadvance loan from Usa Cashadvance and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usa Cashadvance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usa Cashadvance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usa Cashadvance?

Comments

Keep Rewarding - This is a SCAM site ! Keep Rewarding "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..." Read more Xcoins stole my money I have proof Xcoins "I been with xcoins a while and have over $25,000 in transactions . But recently I was in my Paypal account reviewing some charges and I found two of them..." Read more Double Bitcash - Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Double Bitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Rise Credit - A ten year derogatory placed on my credit file erroneously by Risecredit Rise Credit "In May of 2014, I had a mortgage loan in escrow, for the purpose of paying off my existing debt. This loan was set to fund on 5/27/2014 with projected..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more