Deer Park, New York

This foreign accent man called me from 850 6657652 number trying to get my bank account number to deposit a loan for $2.000 claiming to give me 1 year to pay it and only will have to pay $200 interest.I figured this was a scam, so I googled the company name.

Come to find out. He was using another company name, because his number was not linked to the real company number. So people please be careful when you are doing a online loan. There's so many scams and desperate people over seas and Etc that gets access to your info.

The gentleman had my name and address too scary.Thank GOD I was wise enough to investigate to GOD be the gory

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Usa Cashadvance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Mlhuillier - Discrepancy /Modus of mlhuilier Mlhuillier "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..." Read more Ingo Money - Identity Theft and Poor customer service (I'm not sure they are human, might be programs). Ingo Money "Today I called customer service and was directed to a website for online chat for immediate customer service. I'm not sure this was a human being, it may have been..." Read more Ingo Money - Waste of time Ingo Money "I have been trying to use this service for a long time now and I haven't been able to get a single check to cash! When I contact ingo, they..." Read more Rise Credit - Double interest charge Rise Credit "Looking at my statement, when you subtract my balance from the payment the result is my interest charge. I thought the interest charge was already included in the payment, do..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more