Deer Park, New York

This foreign accent man called me from 850 6657652 number trying to get my bank account number to deposit a loan for $2.000 claiming to give me 1 year to pay it and only will have to pay $200 interest.I figured this was a scam, so I googled the company name.

Come to find out. He was using another company name, because his number was not linked to the real company number. So people please be careful when you are doing a online loan. There's so many scams and desperate people over seas and Etc that gets access to your info.

The gentleman had my name and address too scary.Thank GOD I was wise enough to investigate to GOD be the gory

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Usa Cashadvance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Double Bitcash - Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Double Bitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Rise Credit - Double interest charge Rise Credit "Looking at my statement, when you subtract my balance from the payment the result is my interest charge. I thought the interest charge was already included in the payment, do..." Read more Ingo Money - Never use this app. Ingo Money "After you send them all of your information they are unable to verify your identification and the app freezes. They make you trust that the app deleted your information. I..." Read more Ingo Money - What a joke Ingo Money "I have always been able to add money orders to my account until recently for some reason it keeps saying the amounts don't match and you didn't sign tried customer..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more